I was given the shaft but it's no unfamiliar feeling. Surprisingly, I carry no hard feelings. Agreement number two says "Dont take anything personally." I just reread that chapter of The Four Agreements. Before I refreshed my mind as to WHY I shouldn't take things personally, I realized I didn't harbor any negative feelings. I made a final effort to reach out and recieved not so much of an acknowledgement. And that's cool. So I silently bid you farewell and I pray life treats you well. I have been feeling so light and good lately. I want to stay like this for my forever. I feel like love is seeping through my pores. I want my family and my friends to know how much they are loved. And it feels beautiful to know that I am loved back. Why didn't I do this a long time ago? I guess this feeling was reserved for such a time as this. I'm creating an enviornment full of love and peacefulness for my Little Lover. And while I have been exuding this love, people unworthy or unwilling to reciprocate have simply fallen off the edge of my world. And it doesn't hurt like I feared it would. I feel like only those who belong in my life and Peace's life are those left still standing in my heart. I'm grateful for this elucidation, this clarity. Breathing comes much easier... Maybe partially because I just experienced lightening,the further descension of my child... The drop. I feel so good and I thank God for it because He knows I have cried more than enough sad tears. I have been overwhelmed by happy tears. And it's an amazingly pure feeling. I love the people in my life. I love my life. Thank you Lord for all of these blessings and the blessing of stewardship over this delicate new life you created.
Peace and Love
Xcb
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment