I am so blessed. And so incredibly excited about my childs upcoming arrival. Nothing in my life has been more greatly anticipated than this. I am about to become a Mother. A giver of life. Wow. It's so much to take in. God has given me stewardship over a new life. He trusts me to bring Peace to the world. This has been my calling. All this time I thought I just had a hippie mindset. People thought it was unrealistic. I used to tell people that I want t bring peace to the world... And I am bringing Peace to the world! This child within me is so great, so powerful. I sometimes feel as if I'm not good enough to perform what God has asked me to do. But then I look at who David used to be. And Paul. I look at the way God transforms nothing into something. Water to wine. A way from no way. And I know He has called me for such a time as this to perform such a task as this. I cried out to Him begging for peace in my chaotic unhappy life. He told me He will answer me in due time. Finding out I was pregnant sent my life spiraling downward even faster. 'This is your Peace' is what I was told. So, before the sex was even revealed to me, I knew the name of my child. And power lies in a name.
Peace should be arriving in the next 1-5 weeks. I say three... That's my guess. We shall see. God bless
peace and love
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment