Sooo my lovely readers.... I have a crush. Its such a crazy beautiful feeling and I'd be silly not to completely indulge. You only live once right? When I'm sad, I indulge. I allow myself to feel all the sadness I have inside so i can let it out and let it go. Now I'm happy and I intend to indulge in it just as deeply. This crush of mine... Ahh he always seems to hit me up at the moment he's on my mind the heaviest. Like now :) he makes me smile.
A lot.
He makes me feel good all the time. ALL THE TIME. I love the way we fit together and I love his smile. I love the smoothness in his voice... I can listen to him talk for hours. I kissed him and saw fireworks. Yea yea I know that's cliche lol! But maybe because that was the song playing in the background. And it couldn't have been a better song to sum up that moment. It was magnetic and explosive. I liked him but at that moment, during THAT kiss, I knew that I reeeeeally liked him. I don't kiss many people because i'm picky about the way I like to be kissed and to me, kisses are very personal. Very emotional. Very intense. If I'm just trying to bust a nut, I'll fuck without exchanging a single mouth kiss. But I'll kiss him forever. Or something like forever.
And he's my favorite flirter. Out of any crush I have ever had, he definately is my favorite. Hands down.
I sympathize with him because of his past. I admire him because of his progression. And I hope to never hurt him.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'd sooooo love to delete this. But, it's how I felt at the moment. And it felt beautiful. C'est la vie, oui?
I'd sooooo love to delete this. But, it's how I felt at the moment. And it felt beautiful. C'est la vie, oui?
Post a Comment