Sunday, March 21, 2010

peace

Today I went to church with Christal and Jermaine.It was early and rainy, I really didnt feel like going. During the sermon, I felt sick and my heart was pounding, I wanted to leave. RIght at the end of the sermon, i ran out to vomit my breakfast. Then I came back to Prayer. And when we prayed, I cried. The sermon was good enough for me to hold my vomit til the end. It was a word sent from God especially for me. I'm sure it was for others, some bits and pieces didnt apply to me at the moment but, a lot of it did. I know that I was there, here in Alabama at this moment, for this very reason Things were loosed in my life. Shame. Pain. Guilt. Discord. All of it was loosed in a word.. Peace was spoken into my life. Peace was spoken as a hand was laid across my belly. I cried my shame, pain, discord and most of my guilt away. Clarity was brought to me... and thoughts of mine were reaffirmed. I'm not where I need to be. My growth is being stunted. My praise is being stunted. And I need to be in a place conducive to my growth and supportive to my spiritual being. I praise God for what He has done in my life, for what He is doing in my life and what He plans on doing in my life. I just pray that He find me worthy enough to keep in His favor. I am a wanderer and I often stray. I pray that He place people in my life that keep me going in the right direction. I have lived most of my Christian life being lukewarm and I hear God spews those people from his mouth. I want Him to talk to me like He used to and bless me like I need to be blessed. I need Him to be near me and assure me that I am headed in the right direction. I see that He is moving things and shifting things around in my life. I see Him pushing people away so that He can place His people closer to me. And I thank Him for that. Than you God for everything you are doing in my Life. All glory, honor and praise belong to you. Amen

No comments: