Thursday, March 18, 2010

31810

sooooo.... my head has been an absolute mess lately! You know they say clutter harbors chaos.... aint that the truth! geez louise. I have been super sensitive as far as energies are concerned. Bad energy feels really really awful and good energy feels amazing. i guess its the good energy that drew me to this place and the bad energy that drove me away from that place. I had to leave because i felt myself getting overwhelmingly angry and i did not want to explode. Although imploding would be worse. So, to save face, I left. At first, I just bit my tongue. Then I slammed doors. Then i just locked myself in my room but that made matters worse. There is just this awful high frequency energy rapidly vibrating throughout my home. My mom called me today with some awesome news. looks like things will be going my way.... I mean God's way. I have three doors open to me, two of which sounds great, but one is the one i wished for so allow me to say Thank You God. He is so good to me. He always knows what i need. and i needed the news i got today. i needed the break im getting right now... all i need is a few more bucks to get me through the rest of this month and the next. we shall see how it works out. The most beautiful thing of all..... Peace is kicking me! i feel her dancing around in my belly, tickling me with her feet. I said her because today, she's a girl... since we wont know til august, i'll just interchange between the two. Well, there goes my update.. bout to go and enjoy the rest of this evening. Peace and Love!!
<3

No comments: