Sunday, March 7, 2010

3710

Happy Sunday. Its a beautiful day, whether the sun is shining or not. I woke up this morning feeling incredibly good. No particular reason. Just feeling good. And I will stay feeling this good. So, lets talk about Peace. I have my next doctors appointment on Friday... i am so excited. So, my belly is clearly getting larger lol. its pretty cool, kind of surreal. it makes it all seem real. So today, I am 17 weeks into this pregnancy.
For some reason, I woke up thinking about a Lotus. Im not sure if i dreamt about it but it has been on my mind. I recently got a Lotus tatted on my belly. While i was pregnant. Of course I didnt know I was pregnant at the time! Had I known, I wouldnt have gotten tatted in the first place, least of all on my belly thats going to grow and stretch to magnimous proportions!!
The Lotus was Corey Davis' idea... as well as the placement. it was so strikingly beautiful and perfect to me.
The lotus is an unrivaled symbol of creation, spiritual growth, and the divine within each person. Studying it brings the seeker closer to the mysteries of the self.
I am at the point where I am looking for middle names for Peace. I knew Peace would be named Peace long before he/she was conceived.
so i feel peace's middle name should be associated with the Power of a Lotus. toodles for now!

No comments: