I'm trusting my God. I know He would never bring me where He cannot keep me. I know the storm is going to pass because He told me so. I know weeping endures for the night but joy comes with the rising of the sun. My God has kept me through so many things. Times I cried because I didnt know where my next meal was coming from, nor did I know how I would make it through to the next day. But I did. And when I did, my crying seemed silly and unwaranted. Each time God brought me through another thing, I promised I won't worry anymore. I promised I wouldn't use Him as my last resort. Now I feel like He is calling me out on my words... testing me to see if I trust Him like I say I do. I've talked and thought about the current problems at hand for more than enough time to more than enough people. I'm not worrying anymore because I know He is going to make a way.
Doesn't He always?
The economy is bad and gas prices are high. Men and women have to go home to their families empty-handed because they no longer have a job as of today. Crime rates are rising and people are dying
for change.
But change is gonna come.
I know it won't be long.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment