Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a NEW thing

I remember calling you and never getting an answer, or a return call.
I remember reaching out to you, only to see my efforts go unmatched.
I remember trying to get your attention,
but you never even turned your head.
The thing we had was special.
At least, thats what I wanted to believe.

and you

I remember the sacrifices I made just to keep you around.
And the friends I lost because they refused to share me with you.
I've never had so many people tell me how dumb I was.
Our thing was Our thing.
I was convinced it was you and me against the world.

can't forget about you and the thing we shared

When you had my time, you wasted it
Now, you keep jockin me
get off my shit.

oh, what about you and that thing

I trusted you with my heart.
You tried to sabotage my life.
nuff said.

So then I said FUCK IT and I'm doin MY thing.....

I don't want to be bothered with this thing or that thing and if i need a thing in my life, I go to my $80 thing. That thing gives me no grief.

I'm minding my business and here comes a New Thing
He thinks I'm Miss Thing...
and he's right haha.
But this thing is a weird thing, never felt how im feeling
and I'm embarrassed to tell you I like it.

I think I'll explore this
new New Thing.


x crazybeautiful
nov16oh8

No comments: