Hello world! I hope life is on your side today. I'm sitting here with my daughter and my nephew just thinking about how blessed I am. I don't have to be rich with a nice car and house to be blessed. God has blessed me with family... Who drives me crazy at times lol. I would so much rather have family that drives me nuts than no family at all. He has blessed me with a daughter. You all already know how much I live her. My world revolves around Peace. Speaking of which, it is my resposibility to create a peaceful enviornment for my baby. Which means everything from our domestic situation to my interactions with friends must be just that... Peaceful. I'm working on my temper, language and attitude. Therefore I must remove myself from situations and relationships that hinder the development of my new mind. People might take that personally but like I said, my world revolves around Peace. I need to find some more positive people to surround myself with. Pray for me, I'm a work in progress. God bless <3
Monday, October 18, 2010
October 18, 2010
Hello world! I hope life is on your side today. I'm sitting here with my daughter and my nephew just thinking about how blessed I am. I don't have to be rich with a nice car and house to be blessed. God has blessed me with family... Who drives me crazy at times lol. I would so much rather have family that drives me nuts than no family at all. He has blessed me with a daughter. You all already know how much I live her. My world revolves around Peace. Speaking of which, it is my resposibility to create a peaceful enviornment for my baby. Which means everything from our domestic situation to my interactions with friends must be just that... Peaceful. I'm working on my temper, language and attitude. Therefore I must remove myself from situations and relationships that hinder the development of my new mind. People might take that personally but like I said, my world revolves around Peace. I need to find some more positive people to surround myself with. Pray for me, I'm a work in progress. God bless <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment