Thursday, October 14, 2010

It is days like this, when life is heavy on my heart and mind, that I want to burrow deep beneath my blankets with my darling and hope the world around us dissipates. Instead I talked to God. I trust Him. He always seems to know what's best for me. And when I think I know, He never fails to prove me wrong. I'm not mad about it either. For instance, I was sooo sure that I was going to have to struggle as a single mother and my daughter was going to live without a father. When my daughter was born, God proved me wrong. The deadbeat I thought helped make this life was in no way involved in the perfect, beautiful creation called Peace Jaiden Ellei. It was embarrassing, sure. But more than anything, it was an awesome relief. God answers prayers. I prayed and prayed that this man NOT be the father of my child. Instead, he chose to make a situation that was completely dismissable and turn it into the greatest beauty of my life. Not only is our daughter loved by each parent, but he and I do not resent eachother. My God is good. God bless you Chad.
So, when I look at my current situation, at first I didn't see a way out. But I remembered that prayer changes things and it changes things tremendously. So I am asking God for yet ANOTHER tremendous blessing. He found extreme favor in me the first time and the second, fiftieth and ten thousandth time... I pray He finds favor yet again. I thank you Lord in advance and I give you praise in advance. Hallelujah! Thank you Father! You are truly worthy of ALL of my praise. My problems may be big, but nothing or no one is greater than You. Hallelujah! Glory to your name! Glory!!!

No comments: