There are so many things I would like to say... but im not even sure where to start.
First things first, I miss you. I think about you every single day. Its hard not to...
I can still hear your laugh and I can still see your smile. I guess I didnt tell you enough but I think you are so beautiful. Aside from my mother, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Know that. Inside and out. And I thrive off of your energy, you are so radiant.
I can't help but apologize because of the way things ended. I have a lovely way of fucking things up... Royally. Its something that I am working on. I am sorry if I hurt you... that was never my intention. Ever. I wish friendship came first so at least we'd have something to fall back on. But there is nothing about you that I regret.
I dont know why I am writing this... i guess its just been heavy on my mind. I would have preferred to tell you in person but I didnt see that happening soon enough. I am sorry it took me THIS long to say these things. But, I love you and I feel like you still belong in my life, somewhere, somehow. I miss you dollface!
chase your freedom Love.
<3 me
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment