Thursday, February 18, 2010

Peace




4 months!
Ok so I have been having this anxiety about Peace. Its just crazy to know that I am sharing my body... sharing my WORLD with a new life. There is life within life. Thats such an awesome concept my mind is constantly trying to wrap itself around. It is crazy how things change. first I am normal, then i am puking 13 times a day for months! Suddenly, I'm a hungry ravenous beast wanting to devour everything i see or think about! sometimes i can see the bulge... sometimes i can hardly tell. But, Peace made its true presence known to me the other day. I felt movement. I was laying on my back, cupping my uterus with both my hands and there it goes! It felt like i was holding a little baggy with a goldfish swimming around in it! i felt Peace bouncing and swimming around. Absolutely amazing... too bad it made me nauseous as hell!This whole experience has been so amazing! God, I am so thankful that You found me worthy enough to experience such a miraculous journey! Thank You Father.
2182010

No comments: