Sunday, November 29, 2009

Romance Partner for the Cold Months

I'm making a proposal, I really hope you accept. At first it might sound a little crazy and a bit far-fetched. But please, hear me out before you make a decision. Because I thought about it carefully, I composed this with precision.
For the cold months, I'd like a romance partner. If we make it through the cold, then we can go much farther. But for the time being, lets focus on the winter. I've taken into consideration thats when most things splinter.
Autumn is when it all falls down, its wet and rainy in the Spring. Winter is the cuddle time because Summer was just a fling. Its not a complete commitment, its pretty much a practice run. Don't take it immensely serious, as not to take away the fun.
The way it goes is simple, and exciting at that. You romance me baby, and I'll romance you right back. You can take me to an arcade and I'll take you to a matinee. When you're all dressed up with no where to go, I will be your date.
Never a dull moment when it comes to the grown up thing. We shall have the fun of a hot summer fling. And if the romance carries into the spring, we will see what flowers April will bring.

xoxo
crazymuhfuckingbee
eleven29oh9



romance my pants off bitch!!!

lmao!

No comments: