Going thru some notebooks and figured i'd post some pieces that make for happy reading...
Untitled
What are you doing?
I aint doin nothin neither.
you should come by my place, I really wanna see you.
Its been a while since I've experienced your company.
I remember you, do you remember me?
I remember the way you used to bring me to my knees
Bed rattling, glasses shattering cus I hit the nightstand with my feet
I had walls like Berlin but you tore them all down
Called myself Mary, the way you had me goin around.
Echoes of love we made resound in my empty room
I remember all of the love that I spilled,
you consumed
I assume
you still remember how slick i am with
my tongue
no pun
was intended
no moans were pretended
we always ascended
then transended
into a middle with no ending
each minute i'm spending
away from your love
i'm missin you
on a mission to
be kissin you
and you kissin on me, making love to my body
bein freaks and reaching peaks
busting pipes and causing leaks
ruining sheets while makin beats
I suppose I should let you sleep
we'll be at it again once the birds tweet
"its so sweet"
is what you repeat
cus i like to feed and you like to eat
haha
I'll get on my knees if need be
we be
goin in like we aint ever comin out
and you keep comin in as if we're going out
you get what i'm talkin bout.
you're moving on to my neck from my chin
your lips on my skin
begin to descend
as they send
pulses that tilt my hips
got me biting my lips
my stomach turnin flips as your tongue takes a dip
LET ME QUIT
haaaha
x crazymuhfxxknb!
throoooowbaaaaaack!!!!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment