Thursday, February 7, 2008

hello, hi

yea, so i've been thinking... I don't want to so this "Love" thing just for fun anymore. I mean, getting close enough to fall for a person that can forget all about you in a month is getting pretty old. Reintroducing yourself time and time again because the last person didn't work out. "Hello,Hi. I'm Me. I love the color purple. I love pickles and mozzarella cheese." How many times will I have the same conversation before its our last introductory conversation? How long until I find the One? Think about it this way, how many people arent made for you? How many people were you made for? Just one, right? When will you find the One you have your last First Time with? Why do we try so hard searching and hoping the next one is the One instead of waiting for and preparing for the One? The more of yourself you give away to the Practice One, the less and less your Perfect One recieves. And I believe the Perfect One should be worthy of all you have to give, you know? We love so hard. We are so quick to give it all. Truth is not everyone deserves your all. I wasn't meant for everyone and everyone wasn't meant for me. But we were meant for each other.

x crazybeautiful

2 comments:

mercie said...

girl...i could not have said this better myself!!!
im so tired of doing that too...tired of having that awkward((i feel like thats not spelled right..lol)) first conversation...its sooo lame!
lol...when will that ONE finally come?? cuz after a while imma be too tired to even put forth any kind of effort anymore...and that would sooo suck...

crazybeautiful said...

trust.... i KNOW lol