I had a dream last night that didnt mean anything while it was playing, but when Peace kicked me out of my sleep, I had an epiphany.
I have to forgive.
All the people who
Made me cry
Stood me up
and let me down.
Criticized and abused me
both emotionally and physically.
I forgive you
All the creeps who got under my skin
and the jerks that fucked up my head.
The people who spoke down to me
and bad about me.
The people who doubted me
and those who loathe my very existence.
I forgive you
The friends who wanted me to fail
and those who laughed when i fell.
The people who deserted me
and left me alone when thats the last place I needed to be.
I forgive you
The boys who kissed and told.
The boys that fucked and ran.
The people who tainted my name.
The heart stompers and heart breakers.
the manipulative ones.
I forgive you
The family that casted me out.
Those who loved me in my best
and disowned me at my worst.
I forgive you
Those who played on my insecurities
and toyed with my sensitivities.
The people with more than one face.
The ones holding knives
to cause my demise.
I forgive you
The people who curse me
when God knows I need the blessing.
I forgive you
The betrayers.
Trust slayers.
The nay sayers
and the game players.
I forgive you
The intruders of my temple.
The rapist of my mind.
I forgive you
And those who I have wronged
I pray you forgive me too.
Sincerely,
Kandace Estee
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment