I'm feeling a bright pretty shade of yellow. i feel like i have soemthing to live for. like i have a reason to exist. Yea, i'm going through life. ups and downs and inside outs. but its for a reason. the kids need me. the children need US. we gotta start loving each other. thats the only way we will ever survive.
"Love Each Other Or Perish."
-W.H. Auden
we gotta start living better. we gotta take care of our bodies. the body is what holds and protects the soul. why do we put our bodies through so much abuse? think of all the things you put in your body. Double Cheeseburgers, two of them because they are only $1. Pure sugar I MEAN Soda. Alcohol. I cut my hand at work. the alcohol stung. why do we drink? junkfood, cigarrettes, people.why do we put these ,in our bodies? doesn't it ever make you feel dirty?
"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing."
-Redd Foxx
Clutter harbors drama. sounds crazy, i know but clutter causes stress. clean up. Get rid of Old Shit. shit thats just taking up space. grudges.that shit taking up brainspace as well. throw it out. don't ever see it again. that would be O.K., wouldn't it? you can say "I'm OK if you are OK without me" and be OK. let go of some things. make space for new. Those jeans you wanted. Those hand painted bamboo earrings. that new man you want.
"Think about any attachments that are depleting your emotional reserves. Consider letting them go."
- Oprah Winfrey
Have you ever loved something SO much where don't ever want to share it? man! Nerds candy! my Burt's Beeswax. your fly designer outfit. Your white oversizes CHLOE shades. The way that man loves his car. or his MONEY. what do you love like that? Do you love yourself like that?
"Don't forget to love yourself.
-Soren Kierkegaard
I've been making new friends. I love that part of moving. Everywhere I go, i meet some of the coolest people I'll ever meet. go explore! make new friends.
"Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there."
-Hulali Luta
i need a shower. i hope you had a happy reading. ciao for now!
x crazybeautiful
.: "^U^" :.
oh8
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
beautiful!
=]
Thank you!
:)
Post a Comment