"You know what? I'm not feelin this shit. Rainclouds runnin my mascara. This gon be a messed up day. Tomorrow aint lookin too good either. Not next Week. Not next MONTH...you know what? This gon be a messed up year. everywhere. rainclouds sittin next to me."
-Shane "Charlie Brown"
Dang, I've always FELT this song. but i've been feelin it alot more lately. seems like these damn rainclouds follow me everywhere i go.
"when i hear the rain go pitter patter pitter patter patter feels like the weather's just testin me. rainclouds sittin next to me."
damn. i feel like i'm locked outside in a thunderstorm and my umbrella just blew away. everywhere i go, there is rain. Connecticut. New York. DC. Atlanta. shit just doesnt stop. its a gotdamn torrential downpour above my head.
mascara runnin and my hair is soaked. my silk is ruined. shit just aint right.
you can't even tell i'm cryin.
" I only show you what I want you to see, illusions aint nothin to me cus im feelin so miserable..."
http://www.myspace.com/songasongshane
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment